Sunday, April 11, 2010

Why I Started This Blog

I have started this blog to not only educate everyone that have been diagnosed with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), but to bring awareness that something can be done, not only to maintain the disease, but to eventually cure it through a diabetic diet. Since the majority of my family have been diagnosed and are living with Diabetes, I do feel it necessary for me to share my personal experiences, and diabetic secrets with the world.

So, let's cure this thing one person at a time!

You will discover the following throughout my postings:

What exactly is Diabetes, and how does one acquire this dreadful disease?
What are the different types of Diabetes and how to determine which one you have?
What do you do once you are first diagnosed with Diabetes?
How do you maintain the disease through a healthy Diabetic diet?
What are some Easy Diabetic Recipes for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics?
Are there any restaurants which cater to the diabetic?
The secret cure which is not spoken of on a wide scale.

Okay, so let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment